Cal-Storm Compliance Inc. prepares industrial SWPPPs for industry in California. These SWPPPs lay out how an industrial facility will meet the requirements of the permit, and achieve the goal of keeping stormwater clean. With the introduction of the new industrial permit, more industries and businesses will need coverage and analysis than ever before. In accordance with this permit, all SWPPP’s in the State of California must be developed by a qualified QSD (Qualified SWPPP developer).
Our Industrial Storm Water Services Includes:
- Re-evaluations of past SWPPPs, NEC certification
- Preparation of Notices of Intent (NOI)
- Development of Industrial General Permit SWPPPs
- Annual SWPPP reporting and SMARTS assistance
- Client advocacy and coordination with permitting agencies
Industrial SWPP Development Facts:
- Must be developed by a qualified QSD.
- Required for any business with industrial activity (SIC) or materials exposed to storm water
- Must describe pollutant source assessment, minimum BMPs, and other advanced BMPs at your site
- Must be submitted electronically on SMARTS
- Industrial General Permit Effective: July 1st , 2015
- Recertification for dischargers in SMARTS due: July 1st, 2015
- NEC submittal Deadline: October 1st, 2015
- 1st Annual Report due via SMARTS: July 15th , 2016